Coordinated by: Jakub Čája, Mariagiulia Cecchini and Kristýna Tranová
Countries involved: Albania, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom
Published: July 2017
Other LRG Reports
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Legal Research Groups in the Network
- Application for National Coordinator of the LRG
- Research Documents
The Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark is the output of the Legal Research Group organised by ELSA International in cooperation with K&L Gates.
24 participating countries researched the national legislation concerning corporate criminal and regulatory liability covering the topics of anti-corruption, fraud, anti-money laundering, sanctions, prosecution, enforcement authorities etc.
The research has been conducted between the November 2016 and June 2017 and the Final Report will be presented and discussed during the concluding European Compliance Conference in Brussels in September 2017.