Other LRG Reports
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Legal Research Groups in the Network
- Application for National Coordinator of the LRG
- Research Documents
In 2013 the NGO coalition, grouping Missing Children Europe, eNACSO and ECPAT approached ELSA with the idea of launching a legal research group on the directive 2011/93/EU on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography. The LRG “Together Against Sexual Exploitation of Children” took place in the time period Autumn 2013 – Spring 2014 and this publication is a compilation of all reports submitted by the 12 participating ELSA groups.
Missing Children Europe also used ELSA’s reports when writing their final recommendation which aimed to influence European decision makers.