Other LRG Reports
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Legal Research Groups in the Network
- Application for National Coordinator of the LRG
- Research Documents
The Legal Research Group on Social Rights concluded with a 1577 page report. Its goal was to assess the effects of austerity measures on social rights in Europe. The research considered the social rights of the European Social Charter perceived to have been most affected by austerity measures and payed close attention to the situation of vulnerable groups. Each ELSA country report covered some of the main challenges that the participating countries are facing since the financial crisis started in 2008.
The Concluding Report provides a closer look and comparatively analysis each ELSA country report, highlights their main findings, ascertains how each region in Europe has been affected by the financial crisis and how the European Social Charter and its collective complaint procedure has contributed to alleviating the effects of austerity measures.