Final Report - European Compliance Benchmark
Coordinated by: Jakub Čája, Mariagiulia Cecchini and Kristýna Tranová
Countries involved: Albania, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom
Published: July 2017
The Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark is the output of the Legal Research Group organised by ELSA International in cooperation with K&L Gates.
24 participating countries researched the national legislation concerning corporate criminal and regulatory liability covering the topics of anti-corruption, fraud, anti-money laundering, sanctions, prosecution, enforcement authorities etc.
The research has been conducted between the November 2016 and June 2017 and the Final Report will be presented and discussed during the concluding European Compliance Conference in Brussels in September 2017.
Other LRG Reports
- Ask your questions!
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Final Report – Renewable Energy
- Final Report – Internet Censorship
- Nordic LRG on Family law
- Bilateral Legal Research Group on Human Trafficking
- Multilateral Legal Research Group on the Right to Protest
- Bilateral LRG on Criminal Law
- Nordic Legal Research Group on Medical law