Final Report - Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
Coordinated by: Bruno Filipe Lima Monteiro, Håkon Sverdstad Bjørvik, Mariagiulia Cecchini, Mark O’Reilly, Lala Darchinova, Jakub Čája and Antonia Markoviti
Countries involved: Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Published: July 2016
Length: 1743 pages
The Final Report on Freedom of Expression is the outcome of the International Legal Research Group on Freedom of Expression – Protection of Journalistic Sources organised by ELSA in cooperation with the Media and Internet Division of the Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law in the Council of Europe.
Approximately 300 people from 28 countries all over Europe have researched the relevant national legislation concerning the freedom of expression in order to understand how the journalistic sources are being protected in each Member-States.
The research took place between October 2015 and June 2016.
Other LRG Reports
- Ask your questions!
- LRG Specification Form
- Sample title
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Final Report – Renewable Energy
- Final Report – Internet Censorship
- Nordic LRG on Family law
- Bilateral Legal Research Group on Human Trafficking
- Multilateral Legal Research Group on the Right to Protest
- Bilateral LRG on Criminal Law
- Nordic Legal Research Group on Medical law