Final Report - Social Rights
Coordinated by: Bruno Filipe Lima Monteiro, Desirée Ramada, Ioannis Kouvakas, Carlota Fernández de la Cancela and Olav Vogt Engeland
Countries involved: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, The Netherlands, Ukraine, the United Kingdom
Published: July 2015
Length: 1579 pages
The Final Report on Social Rights is the output document of the International Legal Research Group on Social Rights organised in cooperation between ELSA and the Council of Europe. The Department of the European Social Charter provided ELSA with research questions that 28 National Groups in our network have investigated in the framework of their respective national legislation. The background of the project is the economic crisis that has hit Europe. For this aim, the focus of our research was on vulnerable groups that were most severely affected by the economic crisis.
Thus, each national research group strived to provide the general legal framework and analysed the impact that austerity measures, if any, have had on the labour, social, education and health frameworks up to 2015.
The research was conducted between November 2014 and June 2015 and resulted, apart from this Final Report in a Concluding Conference that took place in Strasbourg in November 2015.
Other LRG Reports
- Ask your questions!
- LRG Specification Form
- Sample title
- Final Report on Labour Law (OSHL)
- Final Report on Online Hate Speech
- Final Report on Social Rights
- Final Report on Children’s Rights
- Final Report on Freedom of Expression (PoJS)
- Final Report – ELSA for Children
- Concluding Report on Social Rights
- Final Report – European Compliance Benchmark
- Final Report on Migration Law
- Concluding Report on Migration Law
- Final Report – Renewable Energy
- Final Report – Internet Censorship
- Nordic LRG on Family law
- Bilateral Legal Research Group on Human Trafficking
- Multilateral Legal Research Group on the Right to Protest
- Bilateral LRG on Criminal Law
- Nordic Legal Research Group on Medical law